This is an Agreement between You, the Member, and Rejection Gym (SouPlus Inc), a company registered in Delaware.
By following the joining process at our Website to become a Member at a the Rejection Gym you are accepting the terms and conditions in this Membership Agreement. You should only join if you are willing to accept them.
- This Membership Agreement starts once you have accepted the terms during the online joining process. By accepting the terms you are agreeing to pay a one time gym membership.
- You may choose during the online joining process to start your membership either immediately or one week from the date that you accept the terms.
- You may receive a refund from Rejection Gym ONLY if you show proof of completing the entire course, including the 100 rejection attempts. If you have finished the course and are unsatisfied with the results, we will refund your money.
- There are no cancellations or refunds once joining the gym. The only way to receive a refund is to complete the course.
- You agree to pay us a one time confirmation fee at the beginning of the course
- You agree to comply with the Gym Membership Rules which are available at http://rejectiongym.com/gym-rules/
- You confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- You will be liable for any incident occurred during a rejection attempt
- We will provide access to our course at all times
- We maintain the right to update the Rejection Gym, which will include frequent content changes and overall course upgrades.
- We may terminate this Agreement and your Membership with immediate effect if you insult other members of the gym, exhibit poor behavior, cause any form of hurt or mockery against fellow gym members, use explicit language, or disobey any of the gym rules.
- We may terminate this Agreement and cancel your Membership with immediate effect on notice to you if you breach any of the Gym Rules available at http://rejectiongym.com/gym-rules/. In this event you will no longer be able to access any of our website and we will not give any refund.
- We may communicate Rejection Gym updates to your email.
- Rejection Gym, its agents, employees and subcontractors are not liable for any loss, damage or theft of any of your property that you use during your rejection attempts.
- We are not liable for any injury you incur while taking part in the Rejection Gym or making a rejection attempt.
- We are not liable for any charges that may be presented against you when making rejection attempts
- We are not liable for any accusations that might be presented against you when filming or taking photos of someone.
- We do not encourage, and will terminate your gym membership if your rejection attempts are used to damage any one person’s reputation.
- We are not liable for any photos or videos that are released or filmed on your behalf while making rejection attempts or working through the Rejection Gym course
- We may make reasonable changes to Gym Rules and to the Membership Agreement terms and conditions at any time.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
- You should print a copy of this Agreement for future reference.
- We do not accept any liability for any losses, damage, personal injury or other loss caused by any negligent act or omission of those providing the additional services which are specifically excluded from the Membership Agreement and We do not accept any responsibility for the same.